Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Walgreens deals

On monday dh and I went to Walgreens to pick up some goodies. I was finally able to get caught up on my coupons. We spent $14.79 and we saved $30.12! Without using rebates! I dont have a problem with rebates, we all know I am a fan but its nice to walk out with $44.91 worth of stuff for $14.79. I can not list the originally prices, and what the coupon deals were because the receipt got wet and lost a lot of ink but I'll figure it out best i can.

We bought 2 excedrins on sale buy 1 get 1 for .01 cent. (I used two coupons)
2 Finesse shampoos 2 for $5 (I know I used a $1 off coupon)
Can of alpo dog food (free after coupon)
Can of mighty dog food (free after coupon)
2 bottles of Arm and Hammer laundy detergent 2 for $5.99
2 bottles dove conditioner on sale for 2/$5.99 ( I used buy one get on coupon)

If i remember correctly the excedrin made us .70 after sale + coupons. My dh just loves to hear the price we paid vs the amount everything was originally. But his very favorite is getting paid to take a product home.

No comments: