Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Cooking

ve been having Egg Mc Muffin cravings lately. They are not very expensive but its cheaper and easier (with one car) to simply make them at home. I'm just not sure how to cook the egg so it makes a patty. I'm thinking maybe a cat food can with the bottom and top removed and well cleaned. Should make the perfect size patty if i can do it properly.

Today when my parents came to pick up my grandma I was taking rolls out of the oven. My mom was quick to claim one so I'm thinking I might make those for thanksgiving. I'll make a loaf of bread, rolls and some kind of pie. I hate pumpkin. My grandma can taste lemon (not much else) so perhaps a lemon meringue? Or i could make a decadent chocolate pie. I love cooking. I wish my parents had been able to stay for dinner, i made far too much beef stew and now I need a way to use the left overs. Tomorrow I am making chicken soup (dh likes thick soup, so its already pretty thick) into a casserole by adding sour cream and rice. The next night honey wont be home for dinner, and the night after I'm making pizza. I've put it off for a few days and I'm afraid hes going to riot dh loves pizza! Maybe i could make the beef stew into some kind of beef pot pie? That could be yummy. I don't want to freeze the leftovers because they wont get eaten. In fact leftovers in the fridge probably wont be eaten in less made into something new.

No comments: