Friday, November 23, 2007

Home!

I don't know about you guys but I'm beat. This was our 2nd thanksgiving in two weeks (both with my family and out of town relatives) that's a lot of cooking! Its a 2-3 hour round trip for us to go to my families home and it can get pretty stressful with 2 dogs in a 4 door car. I've been up much earlier then normal this week, I'm a night owl and its starting to get to me. Big dog is still wearing a cone (his pain pill is supposed to be 'mild sedative' HA!) and that comes with its own problems. I'm totally worn out today! It seems like dh and I are always busy but are not accomplishing much. We still have not been able to finish painting the trim on our home! I'm still trying to finish my candy wreath, and I'm weeks behind on my coupons. I think we've been busy with family things (on both sides) and its time to take a break. Its time to back down on outside activities and increase home time.

No comments: