Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas presents

Goodness where did the time go? Its november!!! Christmas is almost here!! I have been picking up presents as I see them all year but I'm not nearly as done as I would have liked to be. Today we went to Fred Meyer and found a BUNCH of great gifts! I think my mother in law is almost done.


4 strawberry silicone molds, 4 cherry silicone molds, photo album, pink fleece blanket, magnetic bingo game, deluxe kitchen organizer set. Everything was on sale. The original cost of everything excluding the kitchen organizer was $44. It was on clearance for $35.18. Pretty good price. But clearance was 50% off so we paid $17.59. How awesome is that?? The kitchen organizer was on sale for $5 so total for mother in law's gift is $22.59. And I think its a pretty nice gift.



This is what we bought for father in law. The blanket was $3.35. The book was t expensive at $14.99 but i think he will like it. We have a shirt picked out for him, we purchased several movies and a belt buckle.




This is for sister in law she loves wine! Originally $24 on clearance for $18 and we paid $9.

Awesome deals!!!

No comments: