Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rite aid rebates


My goodness they had good stuff today! We were there WAY early, about 9:30 am so we were able to get everything we wanted. That never seems to happen! The downside is they dont have the ad up yet so you have to be very careful (double checking the ad) to get the exact product in the exact size. But I think its worth it to get all this great stuff for free. The big purple bottle is a fancy shampoo that i'm excited to try. Dh is excited about his brut cologne, and adidas body wash. The fancy shampoo and cologne would make excellent christmas presents. The body wash would be good too especially if given with a loofa. Or new towel set. The small blue box off to the left is ginger gum, cures motion sickness. I get motion sickness often in the car. I hope it tastes alright. My last batch of dramamine was chewable and had the most horrible flavor, it made me shudder! Anyways I estimate our rebate to be about $55.

No comments: