Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cellphone

A few days ago my husband did a load of laundry, including a pair of my pants. Pants that had my cell phone in the pocket. A cell phone that went through the washer. A cell phone that after a few days drying has water spots all over the screen, and has a delete button that doesn't work. This is a problem for me, I text my husband all day long. Not to mention that I've dropped it a million times in the past two years. Its the best way to communicate. Am i going to replace my horribly deformed phone? Nope! Our contract is up in January and we plan to go with a new cell phone carrier so I don't see the point in replacing it now. Frugality is not always about buying things as cheaply as possible. Sometimes it means not fixing things, instead dealing with them as they are. Even if it means your friends and family are wondering why your text messages look like a 5 year old wrote them!

No comments: