Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bad bad Bad!

Some days frugality goes right out the window. Tonight we had dinner at Red Robin $44. Yum. After that we bought Transformers, and Meet the Robinsons $30. And I splurged on cheese curds. $7 for 10 ounces. That's a high price for cheese! At least we used $15 in best buy rewards on the movies. You know what? It was fun. I had fun at dinner, i *love* Meet the Robinsons and I'm thoroughly enjoying the squeaky cheese.

Remember my $12 shipping on a $3 book? That was a Little Prairie cookbook, its awesome. My sister in law and I are going to try to make cheese curds our self on Sunday, from a Little House recipe. How cool is that?? I've just got to find rennet now. The actual cheese making process would require special equipment, but if we stop at curds we should be just fine. When it comes to buying equipment anyways! First thing my sister in law said was I'm NOT trying them first! lol.

No comments: