Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rebates

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So far this week I only picked up the freebies. I haven't had time to cut and sort my coupons. But I try and get the freebies as soon as possible because they go fast. On Sunday (The day the ads come out) they were already out of Aquafresh toothpaste, and almost out of crest. I got the last tube :) I check my stockpile, we now have 5 reserve tooth brushes and 3 extra tubes of toothpaste. Which means I will only pick up those items if free, or money making. If we should acquire too many then the items are easily donated. I wonder if anyone takes un-opened aspirin? I find antacids on rebate almost ever week, which is a blessing. I have a prescription but sometimes forget to take it (or misplace the bottle!) and my darling husband uses them as well.

I bought my first batch of ebay coupons. Well, I should say i paid someone to clip me a batch of coupons :) as it is illegal to buy or sell coupons. I'm waiting for them in the mail. Two of the batches were for dog bones. I have a lab that is a bigger chewer, and a corgi who loves to chew just not as fast. It would be wonderful to find a sale on the items, if not I'll head to a store that carries the item cheapest.I keep meaning to try homemade dog biscuits but haven't been able to. I would love to make one similar to a dog's kong treat as they enjoy them. Today is rainy with a nasty storm predicted so dh and i were not able to finish painting, maybe tomorrow!

No comments: