Sunday, December 9, 2007

On a side note

The cats love the feline greenie treats. The orange menace followed me around the house while I gave them to his sisters because he wanted more! And yes, he got what he wanted. :) I'm excited they like them because the greenies should do the best job teeth cleaning. I fully intend to brush their teeth we even have the animal supplies but with dh working so many hours it is not possible right now. Not to mention being a horribly unpleasant experience. Our vet even said she could understand not doing it, she recommends it but does not do it either. :) Our oldest cat has to be wrapped in two towels with just a paw showing to get her nails clipped because she hates it so much. The though of brushing her teeth makes me shudder. But like I said their health is very important so we will attempt it. Eventually. With full body armor on.

No comments: