Thursday, December 13, 2007

I wonder

What does it say about you as a person when taking your corgi across the ferry you bring his coat? A coat that was purchased for a now huge dog but still fits your small one. And because you have to ride outside (in a partially enclosed, unheated very cold) dog area on the upper deck you bring a blanket. Then you spend a minute or two figuring out the best way to cover your lap while covering the dog. (folded in half so that he can lay on the blanket and be covered on top as well)Or that in the morning when its cold you have 3 cats on your bed, all covered in blankets. And when you go to take off the fleece you were wearing you be sure and place it body heat side down on a grateful cat. Because you know she will love the warmth but even more she wants it because it smells like you. Lets say you even went so far as to make blankets for these heat loving cats. Maybe even a rice hot pad. What would it say about you?

2 comments:

Esther said...

Hello, I found your blog when I googled the walgreens spa reward. I sent in my stuff but I didn't mail in any upc coded off of the box so I'm starting to wonder if I won't get my spa rewards. What did you mail in? I'm still hoping it will show up yet;)

CupCake said...

Hi Esther. I did not send in an upc code (i've never seen walgreens require one) just the receipt and filled out rebate form. I hope yours comes!