Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dollar Tree

I braved the slushy winter mess today, in search of a rain coat for little dog. He has 2 but they are full coats that do not work well for male dogs. Need I say more? Since I was out in the gunk anyway I headed over to the Dollar Tree. Man I love that store! I can go hog wild buy anything i want and it never breaks the budget. I can't do that anywhere else! It seems like their holiday decorations are better then last year. I love the small welcome mats, mine is a bright green that says 'joy' it helps keep the mud down somewhat because I put one inside and out. I found a beautiful green table runner that fits my table. I moved the one I bought from the dollar store to my bookcase. I bought a whole lot more then that but a list is not much fun to read. Today they were having a 10% off sale which tickled me, a dollar store sale!

I did buy little dog a rain coat for $10. It works better but its still not right. Little dog is a Pembroke corgi and because of that the coat is too long in front. I did buy the corgi recommended size, and it fits length wise but not height wise. It bulges in front so he looks like a bright yellow daisy. Highly offense to his male pride! Big dog's coat is excellent it is bright red with velcro around the belly and chest. Very easy to put on him. I bought it on ebay and its exactly what little dog needs so perhaps I'll look for another one. My wonderful mom made them very cute coats but when I tried to fit them to the dogs myself I messed it all up. I need my mama! :) I like them to have coats when its pouring down rain all day long. They are still potty training puppies and need to go out frequently. I dont like them to be soaking wet because they don't enjoy it and I dont either. Wet dog is not an exsuisite perfume to me! :)

No comments: