Friday, August 22, 2008

To sit? Or not to sit?

I had a baby sitting interview today. It would be nice to have extra cash for house projects. I want to baby sit for only one family, 2 kids max. Would prefer 1 child. My main goal is to have something to focus on besides the foster wait! But this one is up in the air because the baby is not used to animals. We have a few. . She liked them but was unsure. I wouldnt be terribly heart broken because the mom pays by day and not hourly, and not as much as i would like. But if they choose me, i'll do it.

If i manage to keep dh home tonight that will be 2 no spending days in a row. I would really love to go an entire week without spending money but it never seems to work for us. Especially when were up in our ears in home projects! I had leftovers for lunch. Leftover fondue. lol but it still qualifies right?

No comments: