Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Laundry cheat sheet

My simple laundry project.


I clipped the wheel and chart from the April 2008 issue of Real Simple magazine. I don't usually buy this one its expensive $4. I splurged for our plane ride back in April. I kept it to cut out the laundry charts.

Close up of wheel.


I stuck a brad in the center of the wheel to allow it to turn for easy reading. The scrapbook paper came from my stash. The 'this is the life' sticker also come from my stash. The 'dream' sticker was part of a pack from the dollar store. I used a puff pen on the flower, also from my stash. You can see the mark my coffee cup made when set on it. Twice! lol. I think its a cute little project that looks nice in our little laundry room. Maybe now my husband will stop shrinking my clothes!


Close up of chart.

No comments: