Monday, February 11, 2008

Walgreens spa rewards update

I recieved a letter today from the Wyeth company. Because of the overwhelming demand for spa appointments they have come up with a second option. You can send in your certificates to be exchanged for a pre-paid gift card in the same ammount. So my $100 in gift certificates will give me a $100 gift card. I'm going to exchange mine, I was worried about missing the deadline to call and complete, plus I would rather pick my own spa. I was lucky enough to recieve a professional massage as a gift a few years ago, and would like to go back to there. Getting a gift card would also allow me to share it with my husband, he could use a massage. Or i may spend it all. I could even save it and use the money on our family reunion trip. I really like the flexibilty the gift card offers. When I send in the certificate i am going to photograph all of my paper work in case it gets lost in the mail.


When is spell check going to work again??? I dont have word so I cant check my document there first.

No comments: