Friday, February 1, 2008

Walgreens scores

I caved yesterday and headed off to walgreens. But who can beat a $5 off $20 coupon on top of rebates? Dh did his own transaction so we could take advantage of two coupons.

Mine:
4 boxes kneenex $8.76 (3.56 after in ad coupon)
Hair relaxor kit $5 (prints out $5 register reward)
Sally hard as nails .99 this is the only polish that doesn't chip off my weird nails!
4 bottles dawn dish soap $7.16 ($3.96 after in ad coupon)
Garnier shampoo $3.99 (free after rebate)
Softsoap body wash $4.49 (free after rebate)

Total before deals $34.94
After in store coupons and deals $16.99
Total after rebate $8.42

Dh:
4 knuckle bones $12 (SO WORTH IT!)
Menn deoderant $3.99 (free after rebate)
Chapstick $2 (printed out $2 register reward)
Walgreens soap .59
Plastic bottle $1.29
soap dish $1.29
5 hr energy $4.49 (free after rebate)

Before deals $25.06
After coupons and sales $20.65
After rebates $12.17

Personally I don't count the register rewards as freebies till I use them. If i considered the chapstick and relaxing kit free now, I would have to count them as full price when I actually buy the free ones. I had a revlon lip pumper in my cart too but it either fell through the holes or is still in the cart! I'll be sure and grab one when I turn in the register rewards.

$60 worth of stuff for $20.59. The dog bones were $12 of that and let me tell you, all the hours of peace are worth $12!

No comments: