Friday, January 9, 2009

Revised weekly budget

Yesterday we smashed our budget a bit. We went to the mall and 'splurged' on a few items. I dont want to abandon the budget but I also dont want to not have any money available to spend. Our new budget for this week will be:

Gas $40
Food $35
Fast Food $0
Animal $15
Everything else $50

Thats $140 total.

Just to clarify we would NEVER let our animals go hungry. I think they will be fine for dry food all week. If for some reason I guessed wrong more food will be purchased for them. They do need more 'wet' food, hence the $15. When I was a single broke college student I always bought animal food before my food, there were ways to eat cheaper if I needed to. (which I probably should have done anyway) But i wouldn't let them go hungry!

No comments: